CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Has spring sprung?

Man, it's days like today that I really wish I had my little Pontiac Solstice convertible that I know someday I will have before I have children. When did I get old enough to talk about the weather? It is so nice outside. I'd like for it to stay like this all year round. But, a couple of the teachers at school informed me today that sometimes we get big snows in March here. That's just crazy. I need to move back to Texas!

What is up with these guys on American Idol? I don't want to vote for any of them! And where did they get these stupid songs? Nights In White Satin? I hope the girls are better than this or I'm going to have to find something else to do with my Tuesday nights!

0 comments: