CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

As my first official Valentine's Day, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not as bad as I thought :-) I remember how upsetting it always was when my classmates or coworkers would get stuff from their boyfriends or husbands and I'd just be sitting there, staring at my computer, trying to pretend that it didn't bother me. Yeah, but we all know it did. I'm just going to say that having a valentine beats the alternative anyday! Even though I only got to see my valentine for 10 minutes or so today. But, that's okay. Wednesday's are my long days at work. I'm there from 8 AM until around 9 PM with church and worship practices. I'm always so tired at the end of the day.

So, are you smarter than a 5th grader? Fox is having a new show where if you are you could win like $1 million. One of the questions on the commercial was "What is a prime number?" and the adult lady contestant said, "Oh, it's something that they add onto my bank account" or something stupid like that. Come on. Everyone knows that a prime number is a number only divisible by 1 and itself. Right??? :-)

I wonder how I would do on American Idol? Part of me would really like to know Paula, Simon and Randy would say about me, but then again, do I really want to know? I think I'll just stick to what my friends and family say about me. I like what they have to say! All I have to say is I hope these people are better than what they are showing on these clips. If not, well, I would say that I won't watch, but that's not true. I'll have to think of something and get back with you on that tomorrow.

Didn't do too well on my diet today. Gina and I had a date at Local Flavor and, well, they don't exactly have diet food. But it sure was good! Oh, and I only had 1 piece of chocolate. With all the parties and everything no one brought me so much as a cookie! So much for thinking all the kids love Miss Jennifer!

1 comments:

amcnew said...

The only truly redeeming thing about Idol this season is how great it makes me feel as a singer! I guess some things DO improve with age...