CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can it get any colder?

I went to Wal Mart after work tonight and I thought my face was going to freeze off. And then there was the fact that, of course, I was parked a mile away from the buggy holder thing. Needless to say, I'm just about tired of this weather. I think it's supposed to be in the 60's or something next week. I can't wait for the day that I can stop buying panty hose for a couple of seasons!

I've been having trouble staying asleep all night. Thing is, I am sooo tired when I go to bed and then I wake up at like 1 or 2 in the morning and can't get back to sleep for a couple of hours. I've resorted to actually counting sheep and then I get bored and start thinking about stupid stuff that I have no reason to worry about. I keep thinking that one night I'll just be so tired that I won't wake up, but hasn't happened yet. Maybe tonight!

Grey's Anatomy is coming on. Meredith fell into the water last week. Oh, well. Never liked her anyway :-) Of course she's going to survive. The show is named after her. Dr. McDreamy just pulled her out of the water and she totally looked like one of those bodies that floated to the surface from Titanic. Maybe I'm just jealous she has Dr. McDreamy and I don't... :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Grey's Anatomy is over- Meredith will survive- I'm sure. But on to Nashville Star. WOW! Are you kidding me? I know I'm not a super singer but- they had to try out and I'm not impressed. First of all- what's going on between Jewel and the judges? Is it just me or does there seem to be a little bit of tension? There always seems to be a little sarcasm being passed around. Ok, so what I want to know is who's going to win? I can't stand Whitney's nasal- although Anastasia says it's great and she shouldn't change her sound- I would never by a CD that had that sound coming out of it. Joshua Stevens- he had a great original song- but his voice just doesn't do it for me either. Then there's Zac and Angela. I think Angela kicks her brother's butt every week! Why is he still on? I think it's a conspiracy. I'm not to sure about David. Oh well, enough griping- I just think from all the auditions they could have picked a better group of people. But alas, this is what I have to choose from- personally, I'm rooting for Angela- she's the only one I would actually buy a CD of. We'll see!
Kal