CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Day Before

So, here it is, the day before Valentine's day. I have never had a valentine before. I know, I know. It's hard to believe, but it's true. I always thought it was so totally overrated and was of the mindset that it was just a commercial holiday made up by Hallmark and Hersey. But guess what? I was wrong! My boyfriend Jeff sent me flowers. Roses to be exact. I got them today. Everyone who came in the office were like, "Who's are those?" Then they saw me smiling and the knew they were mine. Lucky me.

I'm on a diet. I am going to lose 20 lbs. by summer. Gotta hurry! It's so hard to be on a diet while dating, though. But, I am determined to do it. I'm back on Weight Watchers. I'll keep you posted. Monday's are my weigh in day. I won't tell you how much I weigh, but I'll let you know what I lose.

So, American Idol. Seriously. How did these people make it to Hollywood? You all know that I would never admit that I'm a great singer, but man. I'll even admit that I'm better than some of these people. And don't get me started on that Nashville Star show. If those people are the best undiscovered country singers then country music is in some kinda trouble. If I could write a song I'd even audition. But, alas, I cannot write, so I will not audition.

It is arctic cold outside (those are Jeff's words, not mine, but I agree wholeheartedly). I am so ready for spring. I'm ready to wear my open toe shoes and cute skirts. But, of course, that means I'm going to have to start shaving my legs again. I think I'm up for it, though :-)

0 comments: