CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This and That

Well, it's been a few days since I last posted so I thought I'd give you a quick rundown of what's been going on in my life because I know my one reader really cares ;-)

Friday- My awesome BF took me to see my awesome BF George Clooney in Ocean's Thirteen. Although, I must admit that I do prefer my real BF much more than my fake one... Anywhoo... I loved the movie. And, I cannot believe that I'm going to say this, but I almost think that Brad Pitt was hotter than George in this one. Now, I know what you all are thinking. Girl, have you lost your mind! But, wow. There was not much of a difference, but I think I'm going to have to go with Brad in this one. Don't tell George...

Saturday- BF & I started to go to Silver Dollar City but the line was like 2 hours long to even get to the park so we turned around and went to the mall. I bought a purse for $1.99. Can't beat that. So now when I buy the one I really want from Target for $19.99 I'm not going to feel quite so guilty. We then went back to his place and watched The Last King of Scotland. It was so good. I love Forrest Whitaker. He is such a good actor. Oh, and we had chocolate. My favorite. BF knows if he ever wants to make me happy, just feed me chocolate. He's so good to me.

Sunday- Our church had our spring picnic. It was pretty fun. Nothing exciting happened. It was just a picnic. I did find out that I'm going to a wedding on Saturday. It will be mine & the BF's first wedding. Should be interesting...

Until next time!
jen

1 comments:

amcnew said...

Just what you fit into a purse that costs $1.99? : )