CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

My $1.99 Purse

Inquiring minds want to know just what I fit into a purse that cost $1.99. Well, upon first look I thought it would surely hold all of my necessities, but, alas, it did not hold them very well. It was packed full and, well, let's just say I'm not carrying the $1.99 purse anymore. Maybe I'll send it to one of Wendy's girls. But it was a good thought at the time.

Do you ever wish more than anything that you were anyone or anywhere other than who you are and where you're at right now? Man am I having one of those weeks. I think I need a vacation. Don't know where I'll go, but it's safe to say it'll be far, far away. And I think maybe I'll just go alone. No parents, no boyfriend. Just me & God. Now wouldn't that be a treat. All my mommy friends are so jealous about right now ;-) Like I would ever go anywhere by myself! I won't even go out to eat alone much less take a vacation in an unknown place by myself. But it sounds good nonetheless! I'm going to Austin next month for a conference, but as I've made everyone here at the office aware, it will not be a vacation. I will be working, regardless of what they think! And then my parents are going on vacation sometime and I'll be kitty sitting Madison. While I'm excited about that, I'd much rather be going on vacation!!!

0 comments: