CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ghost Tours & Vacations

My parents & brother were in town last week and Brandon decided he wanted to go on a ghost tour at The Crescent Hotel, which is one of the most haunted hotels in the country. Ahem... Needless to say, I didn't see no ghosts but I got to hang out with my friend Gina & her husband Mike and my sweet boyfriend. Oh, and Brandon ;-) One thing I did learn is that I guess they aren't called ghosts anymore. Our tour guide referred to them as "out of bodies", so as to not make them mad at me, that is what I shall refer to them as from now on. And it appears you really do not want to make an out of body mad at you or they'll make your life very complicated by doing things such as throwing your laptop across the room or opening your hotel room door while you're taking a shower.

I was beginning to wonder if an out of body had taken over my body. That night when we got home I started running fever and thought I was going to wake up the next morning with the flu, but I was fine the next day, even went to see "Super Bad" with Jeff which is, no doubt, probably the worse movie I've seen in a really long time. As soon as Jeff & I left the theater he looked at me and said, "I owe you big time, huh?" Yep, he does. But anyway, it turns out that I have a nice sinus infection. I came home from work today after 1 hour and 40 minutes and slept most of the day and kinda feel okay now!

So, do you have any big plans for the long weekend coming up? Jeff & I are going to stay with Brandon in Dallas. I'm gonna show him around my neck of the woods. It should be fun... You know, he met daddy last weekend and passed his test. Now it's time for my test! His parents & brother are coming down this weekend... I'm a bit nervous to be honest, but hopefully everything will be great. I'm sure it will. Yeah, it will... :-)

1 comments:

amcnew said...

It will be fine. You will charm them like you charm everyone else. What's not to love?