CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just another day...

So, yesterday was Memorial Day. Before I go on, let me say that I agree with the great philosopher Kidd Kraddick who thinks that Memorial Day is overlooked by everyone these days. It's just another day for sales and grilling. I can say, however, that I did think of everyone who has given their lives so I can shop to my hearts content and eat hamburgers anytime I want. Having said that...

Jeff and I spent the day doing nothing and let me tell you how much I enjoyed that. We watched the two Bourne movies with Matt Damon and ate Taco Bell and chocolate. So it was a great day for me! I dog sat on Sunday while he was in Wichita for a family reunion. Duke and I got along really well :-) Luigi, Gina's dog was a bit jealous today at lunch because I think he could tell that I had cheated on him.

So, on Saturday we went to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie. I would like to give you a review, but really I'm not quite sure what happened. I watched the whole thing and paid attention but I have no idea what to even say about it except for I never like Johnny Depp until I see him in a movie. He's just so weird in real life (or as real as we can see on E! and Entertainment Tonight) but he is sucha good actor. Oh, and Orlando Bloom is hawt. Gina says she could put him in her back pocket. I don't really care. He's hawt.

Gina and I were talking today about Victoria Secret and I decided that when I do finally get married that I don't want a lingere shower, but rather I want a shoe shower! I'm not going to wear any of the lingere you buy me anyway, and you could buy me a great pair of shoes for the same price! All anyone will need to know is that I wear a size 9 and like heels, flats, wedges, slides, just about anything in the shoe family. Except for those ugly Crocks. Ugh. Whoever was the first person to wear those somewhere other than their garden (that they were created for, thank you very much) should be forced to write a letter of apology to everyone who now wears them telling them that they regret forcing them into making a horrible fashion choice. So, other than Crocks, let the shoe shopping begin!!!

0 comments: