CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Back!

But I make no promises that I'll be back tomorrow :-) I keep thinking that I'll be better about blogging, but I never really get around to it for some reason.

Let's see... First things first... the job. It's going really well. I'm having to go through new worker training and it's about to drive me CRAZY, but other than that it's pretty good. I have no idea why I went to school for 4 years to take a job and have someone re-teach you everything you learned. Seriously, the first six weeks of this stupid training was about human development, child development, communication... blah, blah, blah. Such a waste of my time. But, whatever. I'm getting paid for it, so who cares.

hmm... Jeff & I just celebrated our first anniversary! It's been a whole year. In a way it seems like such a short time, but in other ways I feel like I've known him forever. He still makes me smile, so here's to another year!

Oh, so I went to the dentist yesterday. I just LOVE going to the dentist (HA!). He took one look in my mouth and asked, "Have you ever been seen by an orthodontist?" Now people, I never thought my teeth were that bad. Granted, I hate the color of my teeth and am really self concious about them, but I guess they are way worse than I thought. I have no idea how I would ever be able to pay for braces, but looks like I'm going to have to start saving my pennies. My childhood dentist always told me that I needed to either marry Troy Aikman or a dentist, and seeing as how Troy seems to be taken, guess I should start hanging out at the local dental school...

0 comments: